IPF Service to Industry Award
The purpose of this page is to provide more detailed information about the selection process for finalists in the Australian Cotton Industry Awards for 2019.
Nominations open on January 28 and will close on March 31, 2019.
Nominate during that period here.
Information provided in the nomination process included:
- Properly completed nomination form
- A digital image of the nominee
Nominees must have:
- Provided exceptional service and shown significant commitment to the Australian Cotton Industry
- Achieved a positive impact on the Australian Cotton Industry
- Contributed a legacy for the industry’s ‘greater good’
Who Can Nominate:
In this category people are nominated by someone else. This person should meet the criteria above.
Once all nominations have been received, a judging panel will meet to determine the recipient. Nominators may be required to submit further information (confidentially) about the nominee to assist in this process.
What are the rewards?
The Service to Industry Award is different to the other Australian Cotton Industry Awards categories as there are no finalists and the recipient is simply announced at the Cotton Awards Dinner. The recipient will be filmed and promoted in the following year.
- Receive a trophy
- Take part in the judging panel for the next year
- Receive $2,000 cash to spend how they like
What do I do next?
- Ensure you are familiar with the criteria and the supporting materials you require to make a nomination.
- Developing the responses to the criteria and the supporting materials required. Remember this is a confidential nomination so do not speak to your nominee about it.
- Collect at least one high quality digital photo of the nominee/s.
- Have all your nomination information ready and complete the on-line nomination form in one sitting (you cannot return to a partly completed nomination).
- Nominate here.
CLOSING DATE: March 31, 2019