The Awards Dinner was held at the Griffith Exies on Wednesday 24th of July, 2019.
The successful recipients of the 2019 Australian Cotton Industry Awards in the Awards’ five categories are:
- Bayer Grower of the Year – Tom and Charm Arnott, Boggabilla NSW
- AgriRisk High Achiever of the Year – James Traill and Ashley Tunks One Tree Agriculture, Warra QLD
- ADAMA Chris Lehmann Trust Young Cotton Achiever of the Year – Murray Connor Australia Food and Fibre, Moree NSW
- Cotton Seed Distributors Researcher of the Year – Dr Linda Smith QDAF, Toowoomba QLD
- Incitec Pivot Service to Industry Award – Kieran O’Keeffe CottonInfo, Griffith NSW
Cotton Australia is the peak representative body for Australia’s cotton growing industry.